Group Organizer Additional Instructions
- For each course purchased, you will receive an email with a voucher code and an address to access the course.
- Share the voucher code and course link with your group in advance. Members will need to register their information before a course in order to access the content. Inform your members that CEUs/certificates will require a voucher code in order to waive the CID processing fee at the end of the course.
- Voucher codes expire 120 days from the date issued. Members who do not need CEUs/certificates do not need to use a voucher code.
- In order to take advantage of CEU credits, group members need to be certified ASHA members and/or AG Bell Listening and Spoken Language Specialists.
- Upon completion of a course, group members will receive the appropriate CEU paperwork and/or certificates via email.
- If your group is watching the course together and wishes to receive CEUs and/or certificates, members must still register for the courses on their own and complete the quiz and course evaluation at the end. They must then use the voucher code following the end of the course to waive processing fees.