The CID Preschool Language Pack is a thoughtfully developed, classroom-trialed collection of assessment forms designed for use by teachers to track development in the key subcategories of language, including vocabulary, syntax, pragmatic language and language related to play. It includes all functional assessments necessary to accurately:
- assess a child’s present level of language ability
- determine goals for IEPs and lessons
- monitor language progress
- report to parents and professionals
The package contains (1) TAGS: Teacher Assessment of Grammatical Structures manual + five (5) each:
- TAGS 1, 2 and 3 Rating Forms
- CID Early Childhood Vocabulary Rating Forms
- CID Preschool Pragmatic Language Rating Forms
- CID Preschool Symbolic Play Skills Rating Forms
All CID functional assessments feature the same simple marking system. Instructions are included.
Return Policy: 30 days to return purchase in like-new condition for exchange or refund. All sales final after 30 days.