CID YOUNG PROFESSIONALS
Become a member of the CID Young Professionals and help children who are deaf and hard of hearing learn to listen, talk, read and succeed. The CID Young Professionals actively support CID’s mission by providing volunteering and networking opportunities. Members hold events, participate in school activities, host happy hours and represent the organization at local functions.
- Commit to a minimum of one-year membership
- Attend CID Young Professionals meetings
- Support CID events, particularly the annual Young Professionals-hosted Trivia Night through planning, attendance, raffle/auction donations and individual/corporate sponsorships
- Understand CID’s mission and be a “goodwill” ambassador for the organization
- Introduce other young professionals in the community to CID
- Opportunities to connect with CID’s students, including:
- Take a personal tour of the school
- Attend graduation ceremonies
- Participate in school science and literacy fairs
- Help students learn tennis after school
- Attend holiday programs
- Use discretionary funds of the Young Professionals to acquire items needed for the school and students
- Network with fellow young professionals and the CID board of directors
If you’re interested in becoming a member, please fill out the application found here.
Questions? Please contact Lesley at 314.977.0226.
Pay your $50 annual CID Young Professionals membership dues here.