Become a member of the CID Young Professionals and help children who are deaf and hard of hearing learn to listen, talk, read and succeed. The CID Young Professionals actively support CID’s mission by providing volunteering and networking opportunities. Members hold events, participate in school activities, host happy hours and represent the organization at local functions.
- Attend CID Young Professionals monthly meetings
- Assist with the planning and execution of CID’s Trivia Night, hosted by CID Young Professionals
- Attend CID Young Professionals events and volunteer opportunities
- Commit to a minimum of one year membership
- Understand CID’s mission and be a “goodwill” ambassador for the organization
- Pay annual membership dues of $50
- Opportunities to participate in events that allow you to connect with CID’s students such as
- Take a personal tour of the school
- Attend graduation ceremonies
- School activities like the science fair
- After-school tennis program
- Attend holiday programs
- Use discretionary funds of the Young Professionals to acquire items needed for the school and students.
- Networking opportunities among the Young Professionals organization, as well as with the CID Board of Directors.
If you’re interested in becoming a member, please fill out the application found here.
For any questions, please contact Lesley at 314.977.0226.
Pay your $50 annual CID Young Professionals membership dues here.